Taylor Swift thanks fans for making her 'feel understood again' as she takes home second Billboard Music Award of the night

Mail Online | 5/20/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/21/03/4C7C1DFE00000578-0-image-a-139_1526868666899.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/21/5727905065213120483/1024x576_MP4_5727905065213120483.mp4

Topping the Billboard charts is a milestone in any musician's career.

So hit-makers across genres gathered together for the annual Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday.

Stage - Selling - Album - Award - Trophy

Getting on stage to accept the Top Selling Album award, her second trophy of the night, Taylor Swift was all about her fans, telling audiences: 'Thank you for making me feel understood again.'

The singer-songwriter explained: 'When I started writing songs when I was 12, I started writing songs because it made me feel more understood.'

Reputation - While - Lot - People

'And when I was making Reputation, for a while there I felt really, really misunderstood by a lot of people.

'I just wanna say to the fans, thank you for continuing to show up.'

'Just - Ways - Ways - Again

'Just, the ways that you have cared about me and the ways that you've treated me, just thank you for making me feel understood again.'

Earlier in the evening Taylor took home Best Female Artist, where she thanked her fellow women of music and the women who 'paved the way' for her and her peers.

Time - Awards - Show - 'years - Reputation

Admitting it was her first time at an awards show in 'years,' the Reputation singer started her remarks by thanking Camila Cabello and Charlie XCX, who she's currently touring with, as well as 'all the female artists who paved the way for us to get to do what we do, the way we get to do it.'

She also gave thanks to 'all the new female artists killing it out there right now, we're so inspired by you.'

Generations - Chart-topper - Artist - Guitar - Piano

Continuing onto the future generations, the chart-topper 'Shout out to the future female artist that just picked up a guitar, or learned how to play piano.'

And of course Taylor thanked her most important supporters, the fans.

Awards - Note - Best - New - Artist

The awards show started on a surprising note, with the Best New Artist trophy going to singer...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...