Millie Mackintosh looks elegant in a tan suede pencil skirt as she leaves the Chiltern Firehouse after breakfast date

Mail Online | 5/17/2018 | Cecily Snowball For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/17/12/4C5AAC0500000578-0-image-a-68_1526558078694.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/09/3475416265871375232/1024x576_MP4_3475416265871375232.mp4

She revealed the secret to her bridal fitness regime ahead of her forthcoming summer wedding.

And Millie Mackintosh displayed the fruits of her labour as she oozed elegance while leaving a breakfast date at London's Chiltern Firehouse on Thursday morning.

Reality - Star - Fashion - Designer - Suede

The reality star turned fashion designer, 28, looked effortlessly chic in a tan suede pencil skirt, teamed with a cream, loose-fitting knitted top.

The former Made In Chelsea favourite teamed her stylish ensemble with nude suede stiletto heels, while toting a leopard print handbag to give her outfit a pop of print.

Millie - Eyes - Spring - Sunshine - Pair

Millie sheltered her eyes from the beautiful spring sunshine with a pair of tortoiseshell shades, and completed her look with gold hoop earrings.

The bride-to-be wore her auburn locks in natural waves and opted for low-key make-up to showcase her naturally pretty features.

Millie - Appearance - Bridal - Fitness - Nutrition

Millie's appearance came after she revealed her bridal fitness and nutrition regime in a new video interview with the June edition of Women's Health Magazine.

The TV personality explained she is sticking to 'circuit training and ballet classes', as well as eating healthily from Monday to Friday, as she prepares for her forthcoming nuptials.

Beauty - Workouts - Flexibility - Terms - Schedule

The beauty said she picks workouts based on their flexibility in terms of her schedule, but lets herself enjoy treats at the weekend.

Speaking about her bridal health plan, Millie said: 'In the week I like to cook as much as I can, time dependent, and prepare in advance so I have a packed lunch with me and that way I can avoid eating processed meals.

'I - Meal - Lots - Greens - Breakfast

'I have protein with every meal to keep me full, lots of greens and then I have carbs for breakfast and lunch, with a lighter supper. On the weekend, I tend to be more relaxed and just eat whatever I want.'

Millie explained that mixing up her workouts is key in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A slice out of infinity