Riverdale Boss on Archie's Dilemma, Jughead's Future With Betty… and Is the Black Hood Really Finished?

TVLine | 5/16/2018 | Dave Nemetz
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/riverdale-season-2-finale-archie-kj-apa.jpg?w=620

Warning: The following post contains spoilers from Wednesday’s Riverdale season finale.

The good news: Archie was just voted student body president! The bad news: He might have to serve out his term from a prison cell.

TVLINE - | - Archie - Murder - Handcuffs

TVLINE | Archie was arrested for murder, and taken away in handcuffs. Obviously, Hiram set him up. So if Season 1 was a murder mystery, and Season 2 was a horror movie, does that mean Season 3 will be a courtroom thriller?

We’ve just started talking about Season 3. There might be a courtroom thriller element to it. There might also be sort of a prison noir element to it as well. We always kind of have crime and noir elements. The prospect of Archie on trial is pretty delicious. And the prospect of Archie in a juvenile detention center is pretty delicious. [Laughs] So we’ll see what’s ahead.

TVLINE - | - Archie - Hiram - Season

TVLINE | But this really sets up Archie vs. Hiram as a major Season 3 conflict, right?

Absolutely. I think Archie was playing a very dangerous game all throughout Season 2. He was attracted to Hiram’s power, and the way he moves through the world. And he got bitten in the bum by it. [Laughs] It’s major consequences for the stuff he’s been doing in Season 2.

TVLINE - | - Can - Archie - Mom

TVLINE | Can Archie’s mom come back and help? She’s an attorney.

Yeah, right? You’d think Archie’s mom, as a lawyer, would get involved. I love Molly [Ringwald] on the show, and I always welcome Mary Andrews’ visits to Riverdale. I can’t imagine a world in which she lets this happen without getting involved.

TVLINE - | - Hermione - Race - Mayor

TVLINE | Hermione won the race for mayor. What does that mean for the Lodges? Is she going to be a front for Hiram’s criminal empire, or will she assert herself a little more now that she’s in power?

We are going to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!