Spike Lee Promotes Latest Film Using Profanity-Laced Tirade Against Trump

CNS News | 5/16/2018 | Staff
madalina09madalina09 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/screen_shot_2018-05-16_at_1.42.12_pm_0.png

Filmmaker Spike Lee launched into a profanity-laced tirade against President Donald Trump while promoting his film “BlaKkKlansmen” at the Cannes Film Festival in France this week.

Lee dropped many f-bombs in calling out the president for his handling of Charlottesville.

Guy - White - House - **** - Name

“We have a guy in the White House, I’m not even going to say his **** name. Whose defining moment—it was not just for Americans, but for the world—and that **** was given a chance to say, ‘We are about love, and not hate.’ And that **** did not denounce the **** Klan, the ‘alt-right,’ and those Nazi motherfuckers. It was a defining moment, and he could have said to the world, ‘Not the United States.’ That we were better than that.”

Contrary to what Spike Lee said, the president did condemn hatred and bigotry on the same day that the violence in Charlottesville occurred and denounced the Ku Klux Klan and white supremacists by name on the Monday afterwards.

CNSNews - Com - Trump - KKK - Supremacists

As CNSNews.com previously reported, Trump denounced the KKK, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists in a speech the Monday after the violence in Charlottesville.

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” Trump said.

Saturday - Terms - Display - Bigotry - Violence

“As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms, this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America, and as I have said many times before,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?