Shenae Grimes of 90210 fame reveals her baby bump for first time as she poses with husband Josh Beech

Mail Online | 5/8/2018 | Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com
shankayshankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/08/17/4BFBD40200000578-0-image-a-34_1525798787101.jpg

Shenae Grimes-Beech of 90210 fame revealed last week has a baby girl on the way.

And the Toronto-born 28-year-old has starred in a pregnancy-themed People photo-shoot with her husband of nearly five years, Josh Beech.

Baby - Bump - Tank-top - Bit - Bra

Accenting her baby bump in a fitted black tank-top that bared a bit of bra, Shenae cozied up to her man, placing her hands over his as he held her belly.

In one romantic snapshot, she faced the camera and held Josh's arm as he stood with his back to viewers and planted a kiss on his wife's forehead.

Pair - Storm - Sunlit - Meadow - Shutterbug

The pair posed up a storm in a sunlit meadow, mugging for shutterbug Lucas Rossi by standing back to back and caressing their own stomachs.

Josh, a London-born singe rand model, threw a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt, which he tucked into skintight black jeans.

Belt - Slender - Waistline - Hair - Look

Cinching a belt around his slender waistline, the 31-year-old had his hair perfectly coiffed and rounded off the look with tan low-top boots.

Meanwhile, Shenae stylishly wore her own black leather jacket casually over her shoulders without putting her arms into the sleeves.

Blonde - Hair - Pair - Necklaces - Cross

Letting her wavy blonde hair down, she strung on a pair of necklaces including a cross and slipped into tiny frayed-hem denim shorts.

'I can’t believe our world is about to get a whole lot bigger and brighter, and can’t wait to embark on this wild ride with my partner in crime,' said Shenae to People in the article announcing her big news.

Actress - Dress - Kent - Josh

The actress, who got married in a black dress in Kent after dating Josh since 2012,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.