Zachary Quinto shows off his toned arms in sleeveless shirt and workout gear after gym sesh in NYC

Mail Online | 5/8/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/08/15/4BFACEF500000578-0-image-a-10_1525790666732.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/27/1600071098805207689/1024x576_MP4_1600071098805207689.mp4

a laurel canyon kind of night.

A post shared by Zachary Quinto (@zacharyquinto) on

He is best known for playing Spock in the latest Star Trek series of films.

And Zachary Quinto looked out of this world on his latest outing.

Actor - Physique - Sweaty - Gym - Session

The 40-year-old actor showed off his impressive physique while out after a sweaty gym session in New York City on Monday.

He proudly put his toned biceps on display in a sleeveless top and other athleticwear.

Top - Pair - Patagonia - Shorts - Alo

Along with the top he wore a pair of black Patagonia running shorts with matching clinging Alo tights and matching Nike trainers.

Zachary accessorized with a pair of mirrored aviator shades and Apple Air Pods earbuds.

Brown - Locks - Headband - Big - Apple

He held his short brown locks with a grey headband as he strolled around the Big Apple.

Not seen on the outing was his 28-year-old model boyfriend Miles McMillen.

Heroes - Actor - Bit - Media - October

The Heroes actor created a bit of a social media stir back in October when he debuted a mysterious silver band on his left-ring finger in a cuddly snap with Miles, who is 12 years younger.

The couple haven't been shy about gushing about their fondness for one another over social media, as Miles last week lauded his lover for a speech he delivered to the Oxford Student Union.

Man - Miles

'I'm so proud of this man,' Miles wrote...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?