Marc Caputo Tells The Corrupt Senate Intelligence Committee: “God Damn You to ****”…

The Last Refuge | 5/2/2018 | sundance
cobra662 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/marc-caputo-2.jpg

President Trump’s aide Michael Caputo righteously told the corrupt Senate Intelligence Committee exactly what they deserved. Those who have followed the corruption within the committee, SEE HERE and SEE HERE, know exactly why this was needed.

~By Marc Caputo: ‘In 2009, my wife and I moved to my hometown of East Aurora, New York to have a family. Making far less money back home, we had a far better quality of life. That is, until the Trump-Russia narrative took off. Today, I can’t possibly pay the attendant legal costs and live near my aging father, raising my kids where I grew up.

Investigation - Others - Allegations - Trump - Campaign

‘Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money – more than $125,000 – and making a visceral impact on my children.

‘Now I must to move back to Washington, New York City, Miami or elsewhere, just so I can make enough money to pay off these legal bills. And I know I have you to thank for that.

Daniel - Jones - Senate - Intelligence - Staffer

‘Here’s how I know: how many of you know Daniel Jones, former Senate Intelligence staffer for Senator Dianne Feinstein? Great guy, right? Most of you worked with him. One of you probably just talked to him this morning.

‘Of course, very few of us in flyover country knew Daniel until recently. Now we know that he quit his job with your Senate committee not long ago to raise $50 million from ten rich Democrats to finance more work on the FusionGPS Russian dossier. The one the FBI used to get a FISA warrant and intimidate President Donald Trump, without anyone admitting — until months after it was deployed — that it was paid for by Hillary Clinton.

Fact - Dan - Millions

‘In fact, good old Dan has been raising and spending millions to confirm the unconfirmable...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!