Michael Caputo to Senate Intel Committee: ‘God Damn You to ****’

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 5/2/2018 | Kemberlee Kaye
pixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Michael-Caputo-to-Senate-Intel-Committee-God-Damn-You-to-****-trump-russia-investigation-collusion-e1525296989748.png

Former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo did not mince words during a hearing with Senate Intelligence Committee who is still pursuing an investigation into alleged Trump campaign/Russia collusion.

Caputo claims the investigation has forced his family out of their home and racked up a whopping $125,000 in legal fees to date.

Washington - Examiner - Caputo - Statement

The Washington Examiner obtained Caputo’s statement:

Republican consultant and former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo told the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday, “God damn you to ****,” during an interview as part of the panel’s Russia investigation.

Caputo - Closing - Statement - Washington - Examiner

In Caputo’s closing statement obtained by the Washington Examiner, he said the panel’s investigation “forced” his family out of their home and “crushed” his children due to mounting legal costs associated with the inquiry.

“Today, I can’t possibly pay the attendant legal costs and live near my aging father, raising my kids where I grew up,” Caputo said. “Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money — more than $125,000 — and making a visceral impact on my children.”

Caputo - Members - Senate - Intelligence - Committee

Caputo accused members of the Senate Intelligence Committee of working together and contributing to the “swamp” — a term often used by President Trump to describe the bureaucracy in Washington, D.C.

Can you blame him?

Caputo - Investigation - Investigators - Attack - President

Caputo called for an “investigation of the investigators” and said he wanted to know who was “coordinating this attack on President Donald Trump.”

“Forget about all the death threats against my family....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet