Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kim Kardashian threatens to fire sister Kourtney from family show

Mail Online | 12/9/2019 | Rebecca Lawrence For Mailonline;Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/09/07/21996614-0-image-a-4_1575878317170.jpg

Kim Kardashian threatened to fire her sister Kourtney from Keeping Up With The Kardashians in a blazing row.

The socialite, 39, broke the reality TV fourth wall during Sunday night's show as she hit out at her elder sibling, 40, for refusing to discuss her personal life on camera.

Kim - Sisters - Kourtney - Khloe - Kris

Kim, who along with sisters Kourtney, Khloe and mother Kris Jenner is one of the show's executive producers, warned Kourtney that she would need to open up more in order to avoid being axed.

The mother-of-four also revealed that she regularly reads fan reviews of the season's episodes, which give her insight into how to tweak the show and make it better.

Kim - Job - Lot - Ourselves

Speaking in a confessional, Kim mused: 'Our job is being open and honest and sharing a lot of ourselves.

'And it just seems like for the past few years now, Kourtney really hasn't been open about her personal life on camera'.

Khloé - Drama - Tristan - Thompson - Job

Khloé, 35, pointed out that she had shared her own drama with ex Tristan Thompson, 28, because she felt it was her job to do so, even though she didn't necessarily want to do it.

Viewers witnessed the ups and downs of their relationship, which saw the fallout when the NBA player cheat on Khloe when she was heavily pregnant, and again following the birth of their daughter, True.

Unfairness - Kim - 'All - Days - Kourtney

The unfairness of that made Kim see red: 'All of the days that Kourtney isn't filming, Khloé and I are picking up the slack,' she noted. 'If we're not sharing our lives, then, what is the show?'

She ranted: 'Kourtney spends a lot of time off camera. She won't talk about her relationship, but you'll see paparazzi photos of her and her guy that I can't say his name on the show because Kourtney doesn't want to.

Things

'I'll see things or read about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country