How Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Really Getting Prince George Ready to Be King

E! Online | 7/22/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019618/rs_600x600-190718111620-600-kate-middleton-prince-william-prepare-prince-george-king.png?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Diana said in the Morton tapes that she was subtly "altering" what it meant to be in William's shoes. "People aren't aware of it, but I am," she said. "I would never rattle their cage, the monarchy, because when I think the mother-in-law has been doing it for 40 years who am I to come along and change it just like that?

"But through William learning what I do, and his father to a certain extent, he has got an insight into what's coming his way. He's not hidden upstairs with the governess. I've chosen all the schools so far, and there was never any argument."

Charles - Thoughts - Boy - King - William

Similar to Charles' thoughts as a young boy about becoming king, William was "appallingly embarrassed by the whole thing. He's very uncomfortable about that."

At the same time, Diana was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!