Gretchen Rossi Fires Back After Being Criticized for Not Sharing Photos of Baby

E! Online | 7/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201969/rs_600x600-190709144754-600-gretchen-rossi-mv-7919.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Thank you to all of you who have been so wonderful, understanding and supportive while we have taken some time away from social media to bond with Baby Skylar (and while I recovered from Major Abdominal Surgery) 🙏🏻😘 ————————————————————————To all the haters, you can go suck it 😜 and I posted my feelings about that on my stories. ————————————————————————-Pictures of Baby Sky coming soon! We took like a million and I just haven’t been focused on going through them yet....because obviously I have been a little pre-occupied and busy with our precious baby girl! 👼🏻 #MommyFirst #socialmedianotmypriority

A post shared by Gretchen Christine Rossi (@gretchenrossi) on

Gretchen also took to her Instagram Story to write, "I got back on my social today for the first time in six days after having major abdominal surgery and bringing a new life into this world, and I have to say I was not only shocked by some of the comments on my last post but super hurt and disappointed by some of your guys attitude about how I have not shared pictures quite yet, and the attitude that I owe you something. First let's be clear I don't owe any of you who are making these ridiculous comments anything."

"Second I was in the hospital recovering from a major surgery for 4 days...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!